Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Barcelona Trip

It won't be long before I start my long journey to Barcelona. I have never visited hear before but I will be going on a educational trip the beginning of next month to Barcelona. It will be good visiting this city and having the experience of visiting another country abroad. It will be a good week because there are many from my class who will be going here to. This trip is for my welsh bacculurette which I have to do in college. This part of the subject is something I'm looking forward to. It is for the language module so it is going to be quite practical. Due to it being a sports course that I am on this trip is also going to be sports related so the places that I am going to be visiting is going to be related to sport. It should be a very nice week away and I will blog about my week when I get back from Barcelona.

No comments:

Post a Comment